What? Create run, walk or bike team of 1-500 anywhere on earth!
Why? Unforgettable bonding/fitness. Motivate teammates to better health.
How? Choose course, date Jan. – April. Submit stories/results May – Sept.
Optional: dedicate your team to a transplant candidate. Virtually handing the baton to your teammate symbolizes the transfer of an organ from donor to recipient. Join Rotary Organ Magic 500 team.
After 7 great GGR’s, Scrambled Legs runs hysterical virtual with 23 runners (ages 14-83) spread over 4000 miles (US to India) in 25 hours with Virtual Handoffs in support of millions worldwide with organ failure.
Supporting 125,000 Americans waiting for organs – priceless.
A fitness program with connection/ purpose:
improve bone/muscle/lung/heart/brain/immune function, anxiety/depression, lose weight, more.
Replace pills (meds, vitamins, supplements) with exercise and nutrition.
Examples (be creative – unlimited seating in a virtual van):
1. Family of 4: walk 1 mile, 3x/week to finish GGR (125 miles) in 2 months.
2. Team of 12: walk 1 mile, 3x/week to finish GGR (190 miles) in one month.
Run 12 miles/week to finish GGR in less than 2 weeks.
3. Groups: 500 walk 1 mile, 3x/week to circle the earth (25k miles) in 4 months.
Run 12 miles/week to circle the earth in 1 month.
Since a team motivates members to excel and increase productivity, we provide corporate coaching/lectures/virtual programs. Google (seven-time champion) commented that the GGR was a fantastic team building experience by reinforcing values that employees need to create a winning company.
1. GGR Course: 12 friends/2 vans/unforgettable bonding for 125 or 190 miles to enter 24 or 36 leg times.
2. GGR Distance: up to 36/team for 125 or 190 miles (road, trail or track) to enter dates/distances/times.
3. GGR World: up to 500/team for 5K to 25,000 miles to enter dates/distances/times.
4. SF Marathon Course or Distance: 5K, 13.1 or 26.2 miles.
1. Pay $250/team entry ($25/person for teams>12) Jan. – April.
2. Enter leg distance/finish times May – Sept.
3. Receive Photo Award Certificate for team members.
4. Celebrate your progress with friends, family and coworkers.
5. Memorialize your adventure with photos/videos.