GGR – the most fun for 24 feet in the best place on earth, CBS TV.
- Must be on a team to Register. Match with a team.
- October 1 – April 1: entry open
- March 15: participant entry deadline (paces needed for start times)
- April 15: volunteer entry deadline (2/team required); start times post
- April 29: RSVP deadline for Friday Napa Valley Dinner. 707.226.1812
- First weekend in May: let’s run or walk
Runners (max 12/team): 190/160 (Napa start) or 125 (Marin start) miles.
Walkers (max 12/team): 125 (Marin start) miles.
- Register before March 15, select your team from the drop down list (visible after entry fee is processed).
- Enter your 10K min/mile pace for start time calculations. Do not adjust pace for terrain.
- Assist your captain: find 2 volunteers, tell your team story on an ORU fundraising page.
Caution – Think Safety
Run/walk on the Right with traffic except parts of Legs 1-4, 18, 26. Obey traffic laws: stop at red lights and cross roads in crosswalks or intersections. There are no road closures, traffic control or aid stations. Vans may not follow participants but must drive to exchange.
SF Spring Climate
Expect dry, warm days with cool, foggy nights. Runners travel Napa/Sonoma on Saturday, Marin Sat. evening, Golden Gate Bridge/San Francisco/San Mateo Counties at night and Santa Clara/Santa Cruz Counties on Sunday. Walkers travel Marin/Golden Gate Bridge/San Francisco on Saturday, through San Mateo/Santa Clara Counties at night and Santa Cruz County on Sunday.