Friday, May 5
Napa Valley Dinner 6 pm, GGR stories/Performance Nutrition by Dr. Jeff.
CrossWalk Church 2590 First St. Napa. Reservations by April 29, 707.226.1812
Saturday, May 6
Napa Start/Expo (9 am–4 pm) CrossWalk Church, 2590 First St., Napa
features exhibitors, food, music and view of the mountains.
Merchandise: blinking lights, flashlights, hats, reflective vests, shirts, sweatshirts, CAUTION Runner/Walker on Road signs may be purchased.
Marin Start (8 am Walk, 2-5 pm Run) Marin French Cheese, 7510 Pt. Reyes Petaluma Rd., Novato
Safety items and Caution signs available by ordering before April 15. Clothing available at finish.
Check-in Essentials to receive baton, bibs (add medic alert info), shirts, van numbers:
- Arrive one hour before start time. Second van (Van 1 for 30 leg teams) may skip start.
- Submit Registration (all teams), Roster/Waiver (competitive teams).
- Show 2 flashlights/2 rear flashing lights/2 reflective vests (required sunset to sunrise).
- Submit copy of driver’s licenses (competitive submasters/masters).
- Organs R Us donations (thank you) may be submitted at Registration.
- Verify 2 vehicles (no buses/extra vehicles/limousines/RVs) with team number (provided) on front/rear windows. Optional rear Caution Runner/Walker on Road signs available for $5.
- Verify volunteers (2/team required).
Sunday, May 7
Victory Party/Expo (10 am–7 pm) Delaware Ave. at Shaffer Rd., Santa Cruz (park free on Delaware)
Cheer finishers with food, music and view of Pacific Ocean.
- Lunch (12–6 pm) Alaskan Brewing Co beer, Marin French cheese, Erik’s DeliCafe, Gourmet Foods, Restaurant Depot, Watsonville Coast Produce, Ghirardelli chocolate.
- Merchandise: hats, jackets, medals, shirts, sweatshirts may be purchased.
- Medals: received after submitting completed Team Time Records at Medals Booth. Medals will not be mailed. Extra medals may be purchased. Disqualified teams will not receive medals.
- Results post as teams finish (finalized by Wed). Masters/submasters qualify as winners only if a copy of driver’s licenses were submitted.
- Hospitality Tents available for corporate/group celebrations. Reservations by April 15 650.508.9700.
- Ideal Bar & Grill dancing till midnight, 106 Beach St., Santa Cruz. Reservations 831.423.5271.