About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › How to start a company abroad in 2026
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
July 10, 2026 at 6:37 am #369624
Alex Sob
GuestI’ve been reading about starting a company abroad for several weeks now, and honestly, the more I read, the more confused I become. Initially, I wanted to open something simple in Europe, thinking it would only take a couple of weeks, but it turns out there are a ton of nuances: banks, licenses, director requirements, etc. A friend of mine opened a company last year, and the process dragged on for almost six months because of the paperwork. Now I’m wondering—what’s the right way to start in 2026? Should I choose a country, find lawyers, or start with a bank account? It would be great to hear real-world advice from those who’ve been through this.
July 10, 2026 at 12:25 pm #369707Agataaa3
GuestI recently went through a similar situation, and I also initially underestimated the complexity. The most important thing is not to start registration blindly, but to first understand the type of business you’re opening a company for and the requirements in a particular country. For example, I initially chose a jurisdiction, but then realized it was difficult to open a bank account there for my type of business. Ultimately, I had to restructure it. I found it helpful to read reviews and services on the Gofaizen & Sherle website—they explain well which steps should be taken in the correct order and where people most often make mistakes. In short: first, strategy and country, then legal structure, and only then banks and licenses. And it’s best to consider bank requirements right away, because right now, that’s the most critical element.
July 10, 2026 at 11:55 pm #369819Viva23
GuestIt’s interesting to observe how international business has become a much more popular topic over the past couple of years. Previously, it seemed complicated and “for a select few,” but now even small projects are looking to other countries. This is likely due to both remote work and the fact that business boundaries have become more fluid. Of course, with growing interest comes more challenges—regulation is becoming more stringent, requirements are growing. In any case, the topic is clearly at its peak, and such discussions are becoming more frequent.
-
AuthorPosts
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
