What’s a good way to always have fresh flowers at home?

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › What’s a good way to always have fresh flowers at home?

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #415624 Reply
    yuxofaxo54
    Guest

    I’m considering regular flower deliveries because I never remember to replace bouquets once they’re gone. I don’t necessarily need them every week, so being able to choose between weekly, biweekly, or monthly delivery would be useful. Anyone tried something like that?

    #415626 Reply
    jobetuxof94
    Guest

    I had the same issue and eventually tried a flower subscription https://modernnature.space/collections/flower-subscription with Modern Nature. I went with biweekly deliveries, and that schedule has been just right for me. Sometimes I choose a wrapped bouquet and other times an arrangement, so it doesn’t feel repetitive. I’ve enjoyed the quality and would personally recommend giving Modern Nature a try.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #415626 in What’s a good way to always have fresh flowers at home?
Your information: