Old Facebook Games

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › Old Facebook Games

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #409752 Reply
    sacvayac
    Guest

    I’ve recently started feeling nostalgic about the games I used to play on Facebook many years ago, but I can’t remember the names of most of them anymore. I’d like to find a detailed collection of old Facebook games where I could browse different titles, learn when they were released, see what kind of gameplay they offered, and find out whether they were discontinued or replaced by newer games. Is there a good resource for this?

    #409763 Reply
    qwerty
    Guest

    Nostalgia hit me hard recently, leading me down a rabbit hole trying to remember social titles from the early 2010s that I played after school. If you want a deep dive into retro browser classics, take a peek at https://pinkcrow.net/game-idea/old-facebook-games/ to explore a comprehensive list of titles, original release dates, and historical details about their shutdown or evolution. Browsing through brought back so many memories of managing virtual farms, decorating cozy spaces, and gifting energy items to high school friends late at night. It offers a nostalgic retrospective on how social gaming changed over time and explains why many popular Flash hits ended up retiring forever.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #409763 in Old Facebook Games
Your information: