My wife and I are planning a kitchen

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › My wife and I are planning a kitchen

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #415276 Reply
    soumitss
    Guest

    Hi folks. My wife and I are planning a kitchen and dining remodel, and we constantly disagree because I can’t picture things from sketches and she can. Are there remodelers around Seattle who show you realistic 3D renderings before you sign off on the design? I really don’t want to spend this kind of money and only find out at the end that I hate it. I’m honestly nervous to trust anyone again at this point. Would really appreciate recommendations from people who’ve had good experiences.

    #415278 Reply
    hydrogenn
    Guest

    Same exact dynamic in our house, my wife sees it in her head and I need pictures. That’s why we chose Alta Group Remodeling, you can see their projects and process on altaseattle.com. They made 3D renderings of our kitchen, and we went back and forth on the island size and cabinet colors on screen before anything was ordered. It saved us at least one argument and probably a costly mistake, we ended up flipping the fridge to the other wall. The final result looks almost exactly like the renders. The design phase took a few weeks longer than I expected, so be patient there. It’s worth it. Bring your own inspiration photos to the first meeting, it speeds things up a lot.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #415278 in My wife and I are planning a kitchen
Your information: