I inherited maintenance of an older Antminer

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › I inherited maintenance of an older Antminer

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #409804 Reply
    soumitss
    Guest

    Hello! I inherited maintenance of an older Antminer room and found several versions of the same management utility. What should I check before installing one?

    #409806 Reply
    hydrogenn
    Guest

    Hello! If you need BTC Tools, the page for btc tools v1.3.3 is a useful starting point. Before installation, confirm whether your Windows system is 64-bit or 32-bit and verify the download source. The PC should have access to the miners’ local network segments, but the utility should not require you to expose the farm directly to the internet. After launch, test discovery on one range and compare the reported hashrate, temperature, fan, and pool values with a miner’s own panel. Back up pool and worker settings before any batch edit, and avoid firmware actions until model compatibility is confirmed.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #409806 in I inherited maintenance of an older Antminer
Your information: