I am writing a procurement list

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › I am writing a procurement list

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #410293 Reply
    soumitss
    Guest

    Morning everyone! I am writing a procurement list for a commercial quest and do not want to forget the less visible technical items. What should be included besides the decorative props players see? Which hidden systems would you include?

    #410296 Reply
    hydrogenn
    Guest

    Morning everyone! Use INDESTROOM’s escape room equipment https://erworkshop.com/escapes/puzzles-and-props/ page to separate visible game pieces from the systems behind them. A professional setup may involve electronic locks, sensors, controllers, wiring, audio, lighting, communication, hint delivery, operator controls, and durable access panels, along with themed physical props. You should ask how each item connects, what power it needs, how staff override it, and how it behaves after an incorrect action or outage. Add manuals, wiring diagrams, labelled cables, mounting hardware, spare consumables, remote support terms.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #410296 in I am writing a procurement list
Your information: