An adult relative keeps asking me which operator

About › Forums › Team/Runner Matching › An adult relative keeps asking me which operator

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #415267 Reply
    soumitss
    Guest

    Hi everyone here. An adult relative keeps asking me which operator accepts Telebirr, but I do not want to give a casual recommendation that ignores regulation or loss risk. I would rather send a neutral page explaining that local sports-betting licences were withdrawn, which offshore cashiers still print Ethiopian payment methods, and why a wallet may still block the merchant. The resource should show verified minimums and clearly identify paid partner links. Does anyone know a guide written in plain English that I can share without sounding like I am promising a safe or legal local sportsbook?

    #415269 Reply
    hydrogenn
    Guest

    Hello, this is the clearest option I found. BirrCheck is suitable for that conversation because its page on betting in Ethiopia with TelebirrTelebirr starts with the licensing warning. It says the listed options are offshore cashiers and that none holds a live Ethiopian sports-betting licence after the December 2025 revocation. The cards show payment rails, printed ETB floors, check dates, and whether the outgoing button is a partner link. It also explains why lottery products and old local brand names do not belong in the same list. Tell your relative to compare the row with the actual cashier before sending anything and to stop if the wallet refuses the transaction. No guide can make offshore gambling safe or guarantee a payout.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Reply #415269 in An adult relative keeps asking me which operator
Your information: